Jewish students -- Scholarships, fellowships, etc
Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Abstract The Interfor Club of the North Shore was originally founded in 1930 by David L Winer, a Boston University Law School graduate, as the Brandeis Associates. Initially having twenty-two members who just graduated high school, the Interfor Club, which stands for Inter Collegiate Forum Club, began meeting at the Young Men’s Hebrew Association in Lynn. The collection is comprised of revisions to constitutions, event programs, financial records, photographs, scholarship information, member lists,...
Dates: undated, 1932-2000
Abstract The Max C. Rosenfeld Foundation is an organization that grants non-interest loans to young Jewish women in the Greater Boston Area who need financial help in receiving an education or vocation. This collection includes administrative records of the Foundation, including Board of Trustees meeting minutes and Max Rosenfeld's will, in which he detailed the purpose and establishment of the Foundation, as well as materials relating to the application process and recipients of loans. Many items...
Dates: undated, 1933-2013
Abstract Philip D. Epstein was a trial attorney from 1941 to 1999 and a veteran of World War II. He was active in the Jewish community of Marblehead, Massachusetts and worked with a number of veterans support organizations, such as the National Jewish Welfare Board and Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America. He served two terms as Commander of JWV Post 656 Marblehead-Swampscott. The material in the collection includes correspondence, announcements, meeting minutes, membership rosters,...
Dates: undated, circa 1951-1994