Found in 38 Collections and/or Records:
American Physicians and Friends for Medicine in Israel Records
Anshey Dowig Association (Boston, Mass.) Records
Bernard L. Gorfinkle Papers
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, news clippings, ephemera and a scrapbook compiled by Bernard L. Gorfinkle, a Boston area lawyer and civic leader who served in the United States Army during both World Wars and was a participant in the negoriations leading to the Treaty of Versailled and the Paris Peace Conference in 1919.
Beth Hamidrash Hagodol (Crawford Street Shul) (Roxbury, Boston, Mass.) Records
Boston YMHA-Hecht House Records
Concerned Jewish Students of Greater Boston Records
Congregation Adath Israel (Newtown, Conn.) Records
Congregation Adath Israel was established in 1919 by a small group of Jewish farmers in Newtown, Connecticut. The synagogue expanded its building in 1957 and converted from the Orthodox movement to the Conservative movement in the 1970s. In 2007, they relocated to a larger building within Newtown. The collection primarily consists of administrative and financial records, along with newspaper clippings, photographs, and miscellaneous documents.
Congregation Adath Jeshurun (Boston, Mass.) Records
Congregation Ahabot Sholom (Lynn, Mass.) Records
Incorporated in 1901, Congregation Ahabat Sholom constructed a German Romanesque synagogue on Church Street, which was dedicated in 1905 during a ceremony lead by the congregation's first cantor, Benjamin Gordon. The congregation was one of Lynn’s several Jewish Orthodox congregations in the early 1900s. This collection contains administrative records, photographs, scrapbooks, and programmatic materials.
Congregation Ahaveth Achim Anshe Sphard (Chelsea, Mass.) Records
Congregation Ahaveth Achim Anshe Sphard (also known as the Elm Street Synagogue) was an orthodox synagogue in Chelsea, Massachusetts. This collection contains a ledger with the congregation’s constitution, bylaws, and the minutes of two meetings. It also contains mortgage records and establishment of association forms for the congregation.